A stage for inner voices, opinions, ideas and experiences

I m a Weird Nerd!!!

Posted by Harish at Monday, June 16, 2008

Weird Test

Today my friend Adithya mailed me about his blog. Me being pretty jobless (as usual), checked his blog. It was very neat and was frequently updated. I started to read through the blog and there was this weird post on weirdness quotient. His score was 80 with a percentile of 80. Just this weird image was enough make me want to take up that weird test. I tried to click the image but it was not working. This made me more interested in it. So a simple GOOGLE search helped me to find the weirdness quotient test. It had some ten simple questions. Some answers to the questions were really very weird. So I just clicked my way through the questions and finally pressed 'Submit'. The results were displayed and to my astonishment my score was a staggering 131!!! There are 1 percent of people about as weird as me according to the test, 3% more weird than me and 96% more normal. After seeing the results I was like wow! So I thought I could blog about it so that you guys can also take the test and tell me how weird you are :-). Oh, btw, here is the prize they gave me for my hardwork (whatever it was).

What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!

Even the HTML code they give for embedding your weird prize in your blog is weird. It is supposed to be a link to the test page but you can't even click on it. I made a small change to it so that it can be made clickable. Simply remove ?im from a href="http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_weird.php?im". Pretty weird huh? :-)

Nerd Test

The result of the above test was enough to leave me asking for more such funny tests. So I browsed around the same website (http://www.nerdtests.com) and found another such test the Am I a Nerd Test!! That too version 2! I clicked it immediately and a long page with tons of questions loaded up. Trust me, this is the longest test page I ve seen in my life! This test was too much. It took me some time to clear through the test. Finally I hit the Submit button and the results page loaded up. This was even longer and more detailed than GOOGLE Analytics may be :-). It had my percentile in various fields like Science, Math, History, Litereature etc along with some fun facts too. I scrolled down to see some beautiful numbers my scoreboard and suddenly this message struck me "From this time forward, you'll hold the title Mega-Dorky Light-Weighted Nerd!" Yuk!!! How do they find such titles!!! I was still eager for my prize (the usual image). I expected something really crappy as above but this one was neat with proper HTML code. They even gave an option to add a custom image to this prize which I didn't. Here is my Nerd Test prize.

NerdTests.com says I'm a Mega-Dorky Light-Weight Nerd.  What are you?  Click here!

Take up the test and let me know your scores and titles. C ya!!!



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment